Matt Moore returns to the show to talk about Rudy Gay and more.
The Sactown Royalty Show is back! This week I'm joined by Matt Moore of CBSSports.com. Aside from being able to entertainingly discuss anything and everything NBA, Matt is a Grizzlies fan. As such, he's going to be talkin...
- Remember shooting hoops on the driveway with your friends? Dribbling the ball around the concrete, avoiding your Dad's car, counting down the shot clock in your head, and pretending to hit the game winning shot over your favorite NBA players? Well a couple of insanely brave kids in Sacramento f...
- The small forward begins his new life as a Kings with his first practice in Sacramento
- It’s been said an opportunity is what you make of it. For Jimmer Fredette, that time has come. Thanks to the Rudy Gay trade, minutes have been cleared (somewhat) for Fredette to get a larger role off the bench as according to head coach Michael Malone, the former BYU standout will be given ‘fir...
There's a new number one in the power rankings, but it's not what you expect.
The power rankings have been thrown into complete disarray. Every time I was about to publish an update, a trade would drop. I figured I'd be able to write an update today adding in our newest acquisitions,...
The Kings layed an egg and then stepped on it last night against the Jazz.
Just one game after playing perhaps their best game of the season, Sacramento played their worst game of the season. They were dominated in every sense of the word by the Utah Jazz on their home court and there ...
- The Jazz snap the Kings two-game win streak
- One step forward, one step back. Guess it’s time to temper those expectations that had suddenly jumped to high levels two days ago. After slamming Dallas with a marvelous performance Monday, the Sacramento Kings returned to the court Wednesday and played easily their worst game of the season agai...
Boy, that one was sure an ugly one.
Final - 12.11.2013 1 2 3 4 Total
Complete Coverage >
The Kings lost the to Utah Jazz 122-101. Yes, those Utah Jazz. Yes, the game was in Sacramento. Nope, it wasn...
- The Kings will once again be without their latest acquisitions
Greivis Vasquez will not be able to take his physical until tomorrow morning, meaning that we probably won't see Rudy Gay, Aaron Gray or Quincy Acy play tonight.
The Rudy Gay era is likely being delayed.
Per league rules, all 7 players in the trade have to pass physicals to be cleared t...
- The three new Kings arrive in the capital city
- Cousins, Thomas and Vasquez Represent Kings on All-Star Ballot
- The holidays can be a tough time for many families who already struggle to make ends meet. Every kid deserves to receive a gift on Christmas, but sadly that's not always the reality for many local area children. But last night, Christmas got a little bit more magical when Santa Cuz came to town...
- The Kings starting center spreads some holiday cheer
It's Prediction Time!
Link to The Leaderboard
Below are a series of prediction questions for tonight's game. The first four questions will be asked every game, while the 5th will change each game.
Point value for predictions are listed next to the questions. If you believe that more...
- Previewing tonight's match-up between the Kings and Jazz
- Kings coach remains focused on the defensive end of the floor
- The Kings general manager continues to shake things up
- DeMarcus Cousins, Isaiah Thomas and Derrick Williams offer their thoughts on the move
- Despite playing short-handed, the Kings trounce the Mavs at home
- The Sacramento Kings recalled center Hamady Ndiaye (Ah-meh-dee enj-eye) from the team’s NBA Development League affiliate, the Reno Bighorns.