The Pittsburgh Steelers have become more and more pass-oriented in recent years with Ben Rothliesberger at the helm, and they may be looking to give the quarterback another weapon in this year's draft. Many pundits have the Steelers picking a wide receiver with the No. 17 selection.
Kenny Vaccaro is the top safety in the 2013 NFL Draft and could soon be a Pittsburgh Steeler, according to one of the latest mock drafts.
More: Mocking the Draft Kenny Vaccaro scouting report Behind the Steel Curtain
The Steelers are projected to take the senior safety from Texas w...
In the latest edition of SB Nation's NFL mock draft by Dan Kadar, the Pittsburgh Steelers address their wide receiver situation by drafting Tavon Austin, the speedy playmaker out of West Virginia.
Austin has been mocked ...
In SB Nation's last mock draft by Dan Kadar, the Pittsburgh Steelers are bolstering their defense with the No. 17 overall pick, selecting outside linebacker Jarvis Jones from the Georgia Bulldogs.
Jones was considered to...
The Pittsburgh Steelers have been meeting what is the minimum required for them to be considered contenders over the past couple seasons, but last year, they faltered and missed the playoffs. They still made a decent run at things, they were just left behind by two division rivals and now w...
- Ben Roethlisberger threw 95 yards for the longest pass play in Steelers history and Pittsburgh went on to handle the Arizona Cardinals.
- A violent collision won't be enough to keep Pittsburgh Steelers safety Troy Polamalu out of the lineup.
- The Pittsburgh Steelers removed All-Pro safety Troy Polamalu from the game in the fourth quarter on Sunday after Polamalu sustained "concussion-like symptoms."
- A brief lookahead to Week 7's Steelers-Cardinals game.
- Rashard Mendenhall ran for a season-high 146 yards and a touchdown and the Steelers narrowly avoided a second-half collapse in a 17-13 over Jacksonville.
- A brief lookahead to Week 6's Jacksonville-Pittsburgh game.
- Mike Tomlin is the latest person in football to get testy with the news media, hanging up on Jacksonville reporters.
- The death of owner Al Davis raises questions about the future of the Oakland Raiders.
- Ben Roethlisberger tied a team record with five touchdown passes and the Pittsburgh Steelers rolled past the Tennessee Titans 38-17.
- A brief lookahead to Week 5's Tennessee-Pittsburgh game.