- The Pittsburgh Steelers lined up for a 50-yard field-goal attempt midway through the second quarter already down 7-0 to the Baltimore Ravens on Thursday night. Unfortunately for them, they never got the kick off in a bizarre sequence of events. Here's another look at the gaffe: It appeared that...
In SB Nation's latest NFL mock draft, Dan Kadar has the Pittsburgh Steelers drafting Tennessee Volunteers wide receiver Cordarrelle Patterson with the No. 17 overall pick.
Patterson is perhaps the best receiving prospect in the draft along with West Virginia Mountaineers speedster Tavon ...
The Pittsburgh Steelers have become more and more pass-oriented in recent years with Ben Rothliesberger at the helm, and they may be looking to give the quarterback another weapon in this year's draft. Many pundits have the Steelers picking a wide receiver with the No. 17 selection.
The Pittsburgh Steelers fell flat for the first time in years in 2012. Quarterback Ben Roethlisberger was unremarkable, and everything felt a little stale. As such, they're picking right about middle of the pack in the 2013 NFL Draft.
More: Visit Behind The Steel Curtain for more o...
Kenny Vaccaro is the top safety in the 2013 NFL Draft and could soon be a Pittsburgh Steeler, according to one of the latest mock drafts.
More: Mocking the Draft Kenny Vaccaro scouting report Behind the Steel Curtain
The Steelers are projected to take the senior safety from Texas...
In SB Nation's last mock draft by Dan Kadar, the Pittsburgh Steelers are bolstering their defense with the No. 17 overall pick, selecting outside linebacker Jarvis Jones from the Georgia Bulldogs.
Jones was considered to a consensus top five pick earlier in the offseason, but his stock h...
The Pittsburgh Steelers could use some help in multiple areas entering the 2013 NFL Draft. They need to get some youth into the mix on defense, but since the beginning of free agency, wide receiver has become a significant position of need.
More: Behind the Steel Curtain
The Pittsburgh Steelers have been meeting what is the minimum required for them to be considered contenders over the past couple seasons, but last year, they faltered and missed the playoffs. They still made a decent run at things, they were just left behind by two division rivals and now w...
- Ben Roethlisberger threw 95 yards for the longest pass play in Steelers history and Pittsburgh went on to handle the Arizona Cardinals.
- A violent collision won't be enough to keep Pittsburgh Steelers safety Troy Polamalu out of the lineup.
- The Pittsburgh Steelers removed All-Pro safety Troy Polamalu from the game in the fourth quarter on Sunday after Polamalu sustained "concussion-like symptoms."
- A brief lookahead to Week 7's Steelers-Cardinals game.
- Rashard Mendenhall ran for a season-high 146 yards and a touchdown and the Steelers narrowly avoided a second-half collapse in a 17-13 over Jacksonville.
- A brief lookahead to Week 6's Jacksonville-Pittsburgh game.
- Mike Tomlin is the latest person in football to get testy with the news media, hanging up on Jacksonville reporters.
- The death of owner Al Davis raises questions about the future of the Oakland Raiders.
- A brief lookahead to Week 5's Tennessee-Pittsburgh game.