- Did the San Diego Chargers come away with the best 2013 draft class in the AFC West? "NFL Total Access" has a complete westside draft recap.
- Ian Rapoport has the latest on quarterback Vince Young's NFL comeback.
- The Oakland Raiders select Houston cornerback D.J. Hayden with the 12th overall pick in the 2013 NFL Draft.
- Oakland Raiders coach Dennis Allen talks to NFL Network anchor Andrew Siciliano about who the team might select with the No. 3 overall pick in the 2013 NFL Draft, and the possibility of trading out of the spot.
The 2013 NFL Draft is deep on defensive lineman, and in his latest mock draft, Sports Illustrated's Don Banks projected both the Raiders and 49ers to select defensive linemen in the first round.
More: Niners Nation Silver and Black Pride Mocking the Draft
Banks projects Oakland to ...
The Oakland Raiders made somewhat of a lateral move when they "addressed" their need at quarterback by trading for Matt Flynn from the Seahawks and then dealing Carson Palmer to the Cardinals. While they got younger at the position, theoretically it might not change their needs all that mu...
The 2013 NFL Draft is just one month away, and this year's class is as muddled as ever. There's a bunch of deep talent to be had, but the top of the class isn't well defined, which puts the Oakland Raiders, holders of the third overall pick, in a bit of a bind.
More: Silver And Black Pri...
The Oakland Raiders need help everywhere in the 2013 NFL Draft, but many mock drafts have the Silver and Black targeting offensive and defensive linemen with the No. 3 overall pick. The defensive line is in need of arguably more help, with Richard Seymour and Desmond Bryant set to become un...
The NFL Combine is almost over, and the workouts are leading to a big shake-up in mock drafts across the Internet. The Oakland Raiders are sitting in the No. 3 spot, and there are several directions they could with this pick.
For more on the Raiders draft needs, check out Silver And ...
The NFL Combine starts this week, and most draft boards are expected to get a big shakeup when all is said and done. Few teams will be watching the top prospects closer than the Oakland Raiders, who hold the third overall pick in the draft.
For more on the draft and other Raiders ne...
- Four NFL teams switched to new quarterbacks Sunday with Tim Tebow leading the way for the Broncos in OT against the winless Dolphins.
- Boller and Palmer each threw three interceptions and the Kansas City Chiefs beat Oakland 28-0 Sunday in their most lopsided road win ever against the Raiders.
- A brief lookahead to Week 7's Chiefs-Raiders game.
- Last weekend, Carson Palmer was hanging out in Southern California, able to catch a few rays on the beach in between low-stress workouts.
- Tim Tebow leads the Broncos against the winless Dolphins in his first NFL start of the season with a lot to prove.
- The Raiders didn't ship out two draft picks so QB Carson Palmer could keep their bench warm. But is starting him Sunday the right move?
- Carson Palmer says he was transitioning into life after football when he got the call from Raiders coach Hue Jackson.
- With a load of key players on bye, savvy roster decisions in crucial week could set you up for playoff run.
- Carson Palmer finally got what he wanted, and the Raiders may have salvaged their season. Palmer, who's sat out the entire season after vowing to never play for the Bengals again, will head to Oakland for a 2012 first-round draft pick and a 2013 selection that could escalate to a first-rounder.
- On a day they honored late owner Al Davis, the Raiders used a long kickoff return and a bit of trickery to beat the Browns and move to 4-2.