- STEVEN TAYLOR had a simple message for Stoke City ahead of tomorrow’s Premier League battle at St James' Park by insisting: "You won't bully us."
- YOHAN CABAYE has admitted that Newcastle United are still in trouble in the Premier League – but the Toon star firmly believes that, unlike the last time the Magpies were relegated, their fate is very much in their own hands.
- CURTIS GOOD has revealed he has returned to Newcastle United much stronger for his loan stint with Bradford City.
- NEWCASTLE United have the chance to move level on points with their opponents this weekend – Stoke City – should they defeat The Potters.
- Rob Elliot admits he endured a sleepless night in Moscow on the eve of Newcastle United’s excellent first-leg draw against Anzhi Makhachkala in the Europa League.
- Alan Pardew insists Hatem Ben Arfa can handle the responsibility of playing in a “No 9” role for Newcastle.
- FABRICIO COLOCCINI could be out until early May following the back injury he sustained against Southampton.
- DAVIDE SANTON has revealed that the never-say-die attitude instilled into himself and Samuel Eto’o by former manager Jose Mourhino still exists.
- HAVING been at Bobby Robson's side the last time Newcastle United fans were able to get excited about European glory almost a decade ago, Geordie coach John Carver knows what the ingredients are when it comes to life in Continental competition.
- ALAN PARDEW will spur his side on tonight by urging them to be England's "last men standing" in Europe.
- CHEICK TIOTE has warned his big pal Lacina Traore that their friendship will go on hold for 90 minutes tonight in Newcastle United’s last-16 Europa League tie with Anzhi Makhachkala.
- VURNON ANITA says that the reason he signed for Newcastle United was to play in big European games like tonight’s.
- Hatem Ben Arfa in NUFC squad for Anzhi Makhachkala clash
- 10) SAMMY AMEOBI (vs. Scunthorpe)
If Sammy scores, we're on the pitch...
Back in August in the second round of the Carling Cup, Newcastle faced a tricky trip to Glanford Park. The League one side took an early lead before Ryan Taylor stepped up in the 80th minute to force extra time. As the game op...
- Alan Pardew believes his side lacked positivity during the 3-1 defeat to Liverpool.
Pardew started with Haris Vuckic in behind Demba Ba.
The Tynesiders took the lead at Anfield through Yohan Cabaye but a Craig Bellamy double turned the game in Liverpool’s favour.
Pardew told Sky Sports:
- Former Newcastle striker Craig Bellamy scored a brace as Liverpool ran out 3-1 victors over a lethargic Newcastle side on Merseyside.
Cabaye's goal was the only cheer on a tough night for Newcastle.
In the first half it was all Liverpool but somehow Newcastle opened the scoring after 25 minutes. Ry...
- Venue: Anfield Date: Friday 30th December Kick-off: 19:45
Tomorrow Newcastle United travel to Merseyside to face on Liverpool in the Premier League.
Toon striker Demba Ba is in hot scoring form.
Alan Pardew will be hoping Newcastle’s late...
- Prior has a prolific goalscoring record at non-league level.
Bognor Regis Town striker Jason Prior is heading for a trial at Newcastle United, the club's General Manager has confirmed.
Speaking to NUFCfans.co.uk, Jack Pearce said that the player will remain at Bognor Regis Town before heading up fo...
- Newcastle United have offered a trial to prolific Bognor Regis Town striker Jason Prior.
Prior was being watched by a number of Football League clubs.
The 23-year old was set to move from the Ryman League South outfit to Eastlei...
- The NUFC Person of the Year 2011 is the one individual who has had an outstanding year at Newcastle United. Over the last 12 months, the person will have made a significant contribution at the club, be it on or off the pitch. It could be a player, manager, scout or the tea lady.
Members of the NUFC...
Newcastle entered the year in 13th place in the Premier League on 22 points and a new manager as Alan Pardew was appointed just a month before. 2011 started with an away game against a struggling Wigan side before West Ham at St James’ Park. Shola Ameobi scored the only goal in the 1-0 at ...
- A quick-fire double was enough for Newcastle United to see off Bolton Wanderers at the Reebok Stadium and end a run of six games without a win.
Ben Arfa scored after coming off the bench.
Substitute Hatem Ben Arfa and top scorer Demba Ba grabbed the goals on a Boxing Day to remember for 4,000 trave...