- The New York Jets' season has reached yet another pivotal juncture. After spending the first 10 weeks of the season alternating wins and losses, the Jets finally dropped two games in a row and have slipped below .500 for the first time this year. Three weeks ago, the Jets shocked everyone in the...
- No matter how the final five weeks of this season play out for the New York Jets, more changes are on the horizon for a roster that is still in its developmental stages. With new front office management, Jets general manager Josh Idzik will want to shape his roster with the exact players he choose...
- Mark Sanchez is positive about his chances of returning to the New York Jets next season. The injured quarterback is saying all the right things, but has the team moved on?
- Baltimore cornerback Corey Graham picked off New York Jets quarterback Geno Smith twice as the Ravens' defense sparked a 19-3 victory Sunday, leading to more questions for Jets coach Rex Ryan.
- New York Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez showed off a fresh set of cornrows Friday. Was it be connected to the one-year anniversary of the butt fumble?
- Wideout erupts for biggest game with Jets, Revis makes another key interception as New York goes into bye week with two-game win streak.
- A brief lookahead to Week 7's San Dieg-N.Y. Jets game.
- Tim Tebow leads the Broncos against the winless Dolphins in his first NFL start of the season with a lot to prove.
- The Chargers and Jets top the Week 7 schedule, which features three matchups of division rivals and a pair of Super Bowl rematches.
- Considering the Week 6 results for NFL teams coming off byes, those returning this weekend might prefer playing through the schedule.
- It seems Jets coach Rex Ryan is not only getting fitted for future rings but also claiming retroactive ones.
- Passengers see ads on seat backs, napkins, snack boxes, video monitors and flight attendants' aprons.
- In the meeting room with his players, working through X's and O's, Ravens defensive coordinator Chuck Pagano has no shortage of volunteers.
- Game On! bloggers Tom Weir and Reid Cherner split on Cardinals, Rangers and Harbaugh, Schwartz.
- Mark Sanchez threw for a touchdown and ran for another, and Darrelle Revis had two interceptions, returning one 100 yards for a score.
Check out Gang Green Nation for all of your Jets needs.
The Jets officially announced today the release of backup quarterback Mark Brunell. The three-time Pro-Bowler played in two games for the Jets in his only season in New York last year, throwing for 117 yards and two touchdowns. The J...
The NFL voted today to change the rules for kickoffs, moving the kickoff from the 30-yard line to the 35-yard line. The league's justification was that the change will reduce injuries on one of the game's most dangerous, though exciting. plays.
This change is likely to impact the New York...
Let's forget all the NFL Lockout collective bargaining legal mumbo jumbo we have been reading about and discussing in recent weeks. Instead, let's talk about some real on-field stuff for a little while today. That is because reports are out today that the NFL Competition Committee is cons...
A recap of who mock drafts have the Jets selecting in the first round
In a look at this week's updated 2011 NFL Mock Drafts, defense remained overwhelmingly popular for the New York Jets, especially the defensive line. Phil Taylor of Baylor was the selection in three different mock drafts,...
Stephan Savoia - AP
30 days ago:
New York Jets linebacker David Harris (52) makes an interception in front of New England Patriots running back BenJ...