Advanced statistics collected by basketball-reference indicate that the Pacers' success directly correlates with the usage rate and productivity of the team's backcourt. Will Indiana's guards be able to consistently contribute enough to topple the Miami Heat in a playoff series? First Tak...
- A night before entertaining Indy with his latest concert, Justin Timberlake took in the Pacers/Heat game on Tuesday night and found a way to star in the show.
The Pacers wore out LeBron James and the Miami Heat to win their 19th game of the season and add a game to their lead in the Eastern Conference.
The Indiana Pacers picked up another game on the Miami Heat in the race for the top spot in the East which was the most important take away fro...
- It was more than one of 82 - a lot more. It would be foolish to pretend otherwise. Justin Timberlake wouldn't be courtside for Pacers-Raptors in the dead of winter.
- Miami Heat coach Erik Spoelstra did little today to clarify the availability of star guard Dwyane Wade for tonight's game against the Indiana Pacers.
- On Tuesday, Pacers forward Danny Granger told reporters that he hopes to return to the lineup on Friday night when Indiana hosts the Charlotte Bobcats.
- The Indiana Pacers remained calm inside the locker room at halftime Tuesday night.
- Roy Hibbert almost always is a defensive force. When he faces the Miami Heat, the 7-2 center's teammates make sure he's an offensive one, too.
- If Tuesday night's game at Bankers Life Fieldhouse wasn't one of rivals, as King James insisted prior to it, at least it was fun.
- Instant analysis of the Pacers' 90-84 victory over the Miami Heat at Bankers Life Fieldhouse.
- After participating in the Tuesday morning shootaround and an extended 1-on-1 workout, Indiana Pacers forward Danny Granger caught his breath and told reporters that he hopes to play later this week.
- It was the worst of times, then it was the best of times.
Roy Hibbert led the way for Indiana with 24 points, getting 17 from Paul George and David West as Indiana mounts a second half comeback to down Miami 90-84.
The Indiana Pacers used a familiar blueprint to grab a home win against the Miami Heat, one involving a healthy dose of size and Ro...
Indiana stay perfect at home after making a second half comeback against Miami.
Two heavyweights took the ring tonight in Indianapolis and the home team Indiana Pacers came up winners against the Miami Heat thanks to a second half comeback. The Pacers fell behind in the first quarter by ...
The Pacers trail, but all is not lost if the Pacers can clean up their mistakes.
Roy Hibbert and David West are predictably playing well. Paul George? Not so much.
- Given how poorly the Indiana Pacers played throughout the first half, a seven point halftime advantage falls squarely in the "fortunate to be" category. The Pacers got plenty of of contributions from their front line as David West leads Indiana with 11 points and Roy Hibbert followed with nine. Lan...