Paul George had 32, but it wasn't even close to enough as the Thunder shoot 61% from the field in a 24-point rout.
The Indiana Pacers have had better nights. One glance at the score will tell you that pretty easily, but for all the positives overflowing from their win last night in San A...
- OKLAHOMA CITY - Kevin Durant had 36 points and 10 rebounds and Oklahoma City turned a matchup of two of the NBA's best teams into a blowout with a 118-94 win over the Indiana Pacers on Sunday night.
- The Indiana Pacers have shown depth with a nine-man rotation on the court but inside the coaches' office, head coach Frank Vogel simply depends on his strong three-man unit.
- Add up whatever reasons you want; the Indiana Pacers are getting smacked around by the Oklahoma City Thunder. Indiana, on the second night of a back-to-back, wrap up their five game road trip tonight, and it hasn't exactly gone well on either side of the ball for the blue and gold. Indiana has trai...
The Pacers president had a legendary birthday, enjoying a fantastic win by the Pacers after receiving some birthday wishes via Twitter from his star employee.
The Pacers offered up a great present for Larry Bird with their win in San Antonio last night. The W makes this birthday wish on ...
- By the time the two coaches met each other for a post-game handshake and private words, the Indiana Pacers had already experienced what might have been.
- George and West shine, but Hill was also instrumental in inciting this blowout of his former team.
The Indiana Pacers defeated San Antonio 111-100 after leading by as many 26.
The Indiana Pacers moved to 18-2 on the season after a convincing blowout win against the San Antonio Spurs at the AT&T Center. The win was Indiana's first since January 4, 2002, snapping an 11-game skid. The wi...
- Paul George scored 28 points and the Indiana Pacers powered past San Antonio 111-100 Saturday night, snapping an 11-game skid against the Spurs.
Indiana used a big second and third quarter to blow open the score against San Antonio to snap an 11-game losing streak at AT&T Center, moving the Pacers to 18-2 on the season.
The Indiana Pacers outscored the San Anto...
- The Indiana Pacers got a big second quarter from Paul George to turn a double digit deficit into a halftime advantage against the San Antonio Spurs. The Spurs jumped out to an eight point lead after the first quarter, capitalizin...
- This afternoon, the Missouri Tigers played a college basketball game in which they scored three field goals in SEVENTEEN minutes, only to STILL upset the #17 UCLA Bruins by nine points. Let’s just say, the basketball being played tonight in San Antonio is slightly better than that. At several poin...
- Much has been made about the difficulty of the Indiana Pacers' five-game road trip through the Western Conference. However upon closer examination, the three-game stretch that began Saturday night in San Antonio might be even more demanding.
- Making the transition from the college ranks to the NBA is an extremely difficult task. Teaching a shooting guard to play the point is perilous as well.
- On Friday afternoon, Danny Granger practiced with the Indiana Pacers for the first time in weeks.
- Derrick Rose isn't quite ruling out a return to the Chicago Bulls this season.