- The "Path to the Draft" crew analyzes the teams that improved the most through the 2013 NFL Draft.
- The Texans offense faced off against Houston's defense in Watt's Charity Classic softball game. The brawl was all in good fun, and for a great cause.
- Daniel Jeremiah assigns grades for the past four draft classes of the Indianapolis Colts, Houston Texans, Jacksonville Jaguars and Tennessee Titans.
- Former NFL general manager Charley Casserly analyzes which NFL team is more desperate to find a wide receiver in the 2013 NFL Draft: the Rams, Texans or Vikings?
- Houston Texans cheerleader Morgan describes what it was like to have the 2013 Texans cheerleading roster announced by President George H.W. Bush.
In SB Nation's latest NFL mock draft, Matthew Fairburn is pegging Florida State Seminoles offensive tackle Menelik Watson to the Houston Texans.
Houston needs a right tackle after losing Eric Winston before the 2012 season, with the position being unsettled since then. Currently, Derek New...
In SB Nation's latest three-round mock draft by Matthew Fairburn, the Houston Texans made some splashy moves on the offensive side of the ball.
In order, Houston selected California Golden Bears wide receiver Keenan Alle...
The Houston Texans have finally made the leap from pretty good to elite, and many expect they'll remain playoff contenders for some time. As such, they'll likely be picking near the end of the first round exclusively, so they'll need to really get a hold on maximizing value with late picks....
- Brian Billick looks at the team needs of the Colts, Jaguars, Texans, and Titans and shares his thoughts on who these teams could be drafting.
- Are the Texans vulnerable at the wide receiver position? "Path to the Draft" takes a look at what Houston will be looking to do at pick No. 27 and beyond.
The Houston Texans enter the 2013 NFL Draft needing to replace Connor Barwin, who departed in free agency. They may find their man in the first half, if draftniks are to be believed.
More: Battle Red Blog
SB Nation's Dan Kadar and Matthew Fairburn released their latest joint mock draft...
Calling all pass-catchers: the Houston Texans have a job opening!
While Houston has been an up-and-coming team for awhile now, winning a playoff game in each of the last two years, they're still looking for the missing pieces to help get them over the hump. The goal isn't to win Wild Card...
- The Texans are back in the lead in the AFC South thanks to a big game by Arian Foster.
- The Houston Texans will be without WR Andre Johnson for the third consecutive game Sunday against the Tennessee Titans.
- Texans LB Mario Williams had surgery to repair a torn pectoral muscle, while WR Andre Johnson's hamstring injury continued to progress.
- OLB Mario Williams, the Texans' all-time leader in sacks, will miss the rest of the season with a torn pectoral muscle. On the brighter side, WR Andre Johnson plans to test his injured hamstring this week even if he's not quite re...
- A brief lookahead to Week 7's Texans-Titans game.
- On a day they honored late owner Al Davis, the Raiders used a long kickoff return and a bit of trickery to beat the Browns and move to 4-2.
- Joe Flacco threw for 305 yards and ran for a score and Billy Cundiff kicked five field goals as Baltimore snatched a 29-14 victory Sunday.
- A brief lookahead to Week 6's Houston-Baltimore game.
- The Jets didn't trade WR Derrick Mason to the Texans to punish him or send a message to the locker room according to New York GM Mike Tannenbaum, who said the team was merely capitalizing on an opportunity.
- Derrick Mason is joining Houston after the Texans traded a conditional draft choice to the New York Jets for the wide receiver on Tuesday.
- Ben Roethlisberger running around, extending plays, throwing touchdowns. Hines Ward dancing in the end zone, not on the ballroom floor. Troy Polamalu picking off a pass. James Harrison wreaking havoc in the backfield.