- Browns WR Josh Gordon says that the Cleveland offense will "shock" defenses, but is quarterback Brandon Weeden the right guy for the job? LaDainian Tomlinson and Brian Baldinger discuss.
The Cleveland Browns have only made the playoffs once since 1994. They are hoping that new head coach Rob Chudzinski and new general manager Michael Lombardi will be able to find the right pieces in the NFL draft to put ...
- Ian Rapoport reports the Cleveland Browns have reached an agreement on a two-year contract with former Arizona Cardinals backup QB Brian Hoyer.
- Cleveland Browns linebacker Paul Kruger discusses the change in culture after he left the Super Bowl champion Baltimore Ravens to sign a five-year, $41 million contract in March.
- Find out which teams from the AFC North had a great draft and which teams missed the mark according to Daniel Jeremiah.
- Barkevious Mingo takes us to his hometown of West Monroe, Louisiana, to give back to the community and share with us about his upbringing.
In SB Nation's latest NFL mock draft, Dan Kadar has the Cleveland Browns selecting cornerback Dee Milliner of the Alabama Crimson Tide with the No. 6 overall pick in the draft.
This would be a very intriguing pick on several levels. First off, Milliner is far and away the best corner in th...
The Cleveland Browns are hoping to field a strong team on the back of their defense in 2013. While they invested heavily into the offense in the 2012 NFL Draft, those picks may or may not actually pan out, and under a new regime, they turned their attention to the defensive side of the ball...
The Cleveland Browns were much better than expected last season, but remain in a transition period. After heavily investing in the offense in last year's draft with a first-round running back and quarterback, the team is expected to make some changes on that side of the ball. Namely, they m...
The Cleveland Browns look to be a team on the upswing, so it's important they keep progress going by making a smart pick in the first round of the 2013 NFL Draft. With the sixth overall pick, they could pick a multitude of different positions, but CBSSports.com's Dane Brugler thinks they'll...
- Falcons tight end Tony Gonzalez is by all appearances a naturally humble team leader. But he's driven to win an elusive Lombardi Trophy.
- Around the Big 12 Conference
- A brief lookahead to Week 7's Seahawks-Browns game.
- With a load of key players on bye, savvy roster decisions in crucial week could set you up for playoff run.
- On a day they honored late owner Al Davis, the Raiders used a long kickoff return and a bit of trickery to beat the Browns and move to 4-2.
- Tom Brady's 8-yard TD pass to Aaron Hernandez with 22 seconds left helped New England overcome four turnovers and move to 5-1.
- Every facet of the silver and black stood together one last time to honor Raider Nation's deceased king, Al Davis, at the Oakland Coliseum.
- Three days ago Aaron Curry was a backup strongside linebacker in Seattle. Now he's preparing to start at the weak side for the Oakland Raiders on Sunday.
- A brief lookahead to Week 6's Cleveland-Oakland game.
- Browns DE Marcus Benard has landed on the reserve non-football injury list, ending his season. He broke his hand and remains hospitalized after crashing his motorcycle Monday.